Integrated Professional Competency Course (IPCC)
- The student has passed CPT and 10 + 2 Exam or Commerce Graduates/Post-Graduates (55%) or Other Graduates/Post-Graduates (60%) or Candidates who have passed the Intermediate level examination of ICSI or ICWAI.
- The student has registered for IPCC at least 9 months before examination.
- Students have completed a course on 100 Hours of ITT.
100 Hours Information Technology Training (ITT)
- The student is required to undergo 100 Hours of ITT with ICAI after registration for IPCC.
- Course materials will be provided by ICAI
Articleship – Work experience
- Auditing (including internal audit, Statutory audit, Management audit, etc)
- Taxation (Direct and Indirect)
- Information technology
- Management Consultancy
- Other areas
Articleship – Minimum Monthly Stipend
|No||City Classification||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year|
|1||The population of 20 Lakhs & above||1000||1250||1500|
|2||The population of 4 Lakhs & Above||750||1000||1250|
|3||Population less than 4 lakhs||500||750||1000|