There are 8 papers in CA Final new syllabus from 2016. Changes in CA Final course from below !!
Number of Papers – 8
Paper I: Financial Reporting (100 Marks).
Paper 2 : Strategic Financial Management (100 Marks)
Paper 3 :Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics (100 Marks)
Paper 4 : Corporate Laws and other Economic Laws (100 Marks)
Group – II
Paper 5 : Advanced Management Accounting (100 Marks)
Paper 6 : Financial Services and Capital Markets & Information Systems Control and Audit (100 Marks)
- Part I: Financial Services and Capital Markets (50 Marks)
- Part II: Information Systems Control and Audit (50 Marks)
Paper 7: Advanced Direct Tax Laws & International Taxation.
- Part I: Advanced Direct Tax Laws (70 Marks)
- Part II: International Taxation (30 Marks)
Paper – 8: Advanced Indirect Tax Laws (100 Marks)
Applicability of CA Syllabus 2017 to Current CPT, IPCC and Final students
First exam under the revised scheme will be going to conducted on May/June 2018.
For existing students transition period:
- For IPCC students – 3 attempts.
- For Final students – 6 attempts.
Type of Members
A C A (Associate Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India)
F C A (Fellow Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India)
Types of Certificates
Certificate of Membership
Certificate of Practice